In just under a month, the magical season of Christmas begins. Sure, sure I may be getting ahead of myself (apologies to all you grinches out there!) but this year I will be celebrating early along with many other festively inclined guests at Christmas in November, held November 6-15 at the gorgeous historic Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge. This year, with the 100th anniversary of JPL, Christmas In November proves to be one of the most festive yet with every last detail planned right down to the snowflakes. I’m not kidding, they’ve made their lists and checked them…twice!
There’s no shortage of Christmas cheer here, check out all the goodies the Christmas In November elves have in store.
2015 Christmas In November presenters:
- Hosts Hosts Nik Manojlovich (Savoir Faire) and Micah Dew (Flair bartender)
- Food Network Canada stars: Chefs Roger Mooking, Masimo Capra, Anna & Michael Olson, Dale MacKay, Elizabeth Baird, Emily Richards, and Christine Cushing show you how to make your most delicious Christmas ever!
- Local favourite Chef Julie Van Rosendaal marks this her 13th CIN as a presenter
- Local Chefs Duncan Ly and Dale MacKay
- Decor and craft tips from craft expert Chris Standring and Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge Garden Experts Marna Praill and Sue Dunn
- Cooking demos, tips, and delicious treats from CHARCUT Restaurant, Tres Carnales Restaurant, and Duchess Bakeshop owner Giselle Courteau
There are so many great seminars and social events, I’m not sure where I’m going to start!
- Champagne tasting
- Cocktail lessons
- Ugly sweater reception
- VIP Fire & Ice Outdoor Reception with Special Holiday Themed Cocktails served from the Ice bar and a Fireside Roast featuring Alberta Bison.
- and more!
There are multiple packages available and tickets are selling fast. Hurry….Christmas is Coming! Visit www.ChristmasinNovember
for more information.